|Objective: answer seven or more questions correctly. All
these are types of card play and almost all are named after famous people or places!
Click on the arrow below each question for the answer. (Don't cheat now!)
1. What is the Grosvenor Gambit?
Something you do in a
2. How do you execute the Morton's Fork Coup
By offering a choice of
plays to a defender, both of which are doomed
3. What is a Rusinow Lead?
A convention common in
4. What is a Schroeder Squeeze?
A squeeze against your
5. What is the Deschappelles Coup?
A trump reducing play
6. What is a Chinese Finesse?
A two way finesse
7. What is the Merrimac Coup?
A trump promotion
8. What is the Vienna Coup?
A play that originated in
9. What is a Lavinthal discard?
A discard made to a trump
10. What is a Devil's Coup?
A disappearing trump
Hope you enjoyed the quiz. Have you checked out the answers yet?
Click on the boxed arrows for the answers and further links
Back to bridgetalk.com